1. COOKIE REGULATIONS
The second section of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (hereinafter LSSI-CE), establishes the following:
- Service providers may use storage devices and data recovery in recipients’ terminal equipment once consent has been given following the provision of clear and comprehensive information on the use and purposes of this data processing, in accordance with Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data.
- Where technically possible and effective, the consent of the recipient to accept this data processing may be adjusted using the appropriate settings of a browser or other application, provided that these changes in configuration are made prior to installation or update and that they have been explicitly administered by the user.
- The above does not apply to the necessary storage or technical access required solely for the purpose of transmitting an electronic communication over a network or, insofar as is strictly necessary, for the provision of information expressly requested by the recipient.
- Allowing communication between the user’s equipment and the network
- Providing a service expressly requested by the user
2. COOKIE TYPES BY PURPOSE
- Technical cookies: Allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application with full use of the range of options and services available. These cookies are used to manage traffic and data communication, identify a session, access restricted sections, remember the items in a shopping cart, perform and validate the purchase process, allow a user to register for an account or participate in an event, implement security elements during navigation, store video content and share content through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: Provide the user with customised access to the service based on the characteristics of the user’s terminal (language, browser, regional configuration, etc.)
- Analytical cookies: Allow us to monitor and analyse the behaviour of visitors to our website. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to produce statistics on the activity of the website. These cookies also allow us to develop navigation profiles of site users to optimise our services.
- Advertising cookies: Allow efficient management of any advertising spaces included in a web page, including ad content and frequency.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: Store information on the behaviour and browsing habits of site users to allow us to develop navigation profiles and implement personalised advertising spaces.
3. COOKIES USED BY THIS SITE
In compliance with article 5 of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter LOPD), the following is a list of cookies used by our site. In the interests of clarity and specificity, we have included information on cookie purpose and ownership.
- User authentication: Allows us to identify a registered user and provide access to all sections of the website. This cookie is stored only for the duration of the session and is owned by SUOLUO Europe, S.L.
- Social network plug-ins: Allow the user to share content on social media. Each is owned by the social network to which it relates.
- Google Analytics: Used to obtain statistics on web activity. This allows us to track customer recurrence and the popularity of each section of the website. Please note that this data is anonymous. Google Analytics is owned by Google Inc.
The information gathered through the use of these cookies will be received by the editor responsible for the websites and data control of SUOLUO Europe, S.L. We do not accept responsibility for the content and veracity of third-party cookie policies.
4. COOKIE AUTHORISATION
Every new visitor to the website is prompted on arrival to mark a checkbox indicating acceptance of the cookies policy. By marking this checkbox, the user is authorising the installation of cookies from this website. In cases where the user continues browsing the website without expressly indicating cookie preferences, this is understood as consent. Users who wish to block or delete cookies may do so by configuring their browser settings.
5. COOKIE REFUSAL
Cookie refusal is not recommended. It will result in a significant loss of functionality.
6. DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from this or any other website by adjusting your browser settings. The process is different for each browser. If you are not sure how to adjust cookie preferences for your browser, please use the help function. Information on this process for commonly used web browsers is available here:
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en_US
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10
7. DATA SECURITY
SUOLUO Europe, S.L. undertakes to comply with its obligation of confidentiality with respect to personal data and its duty to safeguard them and will adopt all necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or from the physical or natural environment, as stated in Title VIII of the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, which provided approval for the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of Protection of Personal Data.
8. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
In compliance with the LOPD and the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, which approves its regulation development, the recipient of the service can exercise, at any time, rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition. Photo ID should be attached when contacting the person responsible for data control.
9. DATA CONTROL
SUOLUO Europe, S.L. is responsible for data control with a notification address in Edificio CINPI, Avenida Bahía de Cádiz, 2, 11130 Chiclana de la Frontera, Cádiz, Spain.